We are a reformed and evangelical Protestant church. We believe that the Bible (Old & New Testaments in their original) is God’s written word. We also subscribe to the Westminster Confession of Faith as our subordinate standard.
However, in summary we believe:
- God is one being eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God is sovereign (in complete control) over all creation.
- The Bible containing the Old and New Testaments is the inerrant and inspired Word of God; the infallible authority by which He directs and governs all our activities.
- The Bible is fully authoritative and is the only perfect, sufficient and trustworthy guide for faith and life.
- Jesus Christ is Lord of heaven and earth.
- He is the eternal Word become flesh, conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary.
- He was humiliated, suffered and died on the cross to make atonement for sin.
- He rose bodily and is now exalted at the right hand of the Father.
- He will return in triumph and glory to raise the dead, judge all mankind and establish His eternal Kingdom.
- The church is the body of Christ, tasked with helping God’s people to worship, grow and evangelise.